Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Teaching Outfits for Spring

Spring is finally knocking on our door here in Ohio (Finally!), so I am looking forward to breaking out some of my spring teaching clothes.  However, I am trying to avoid being in a rut this spring.  I felt like I was in a MAJOR fashion rut over the winter.  I was in a fashion funk because I made a promise not to be a shop-a-holic all winter, and it gave me a bad attitude about my wardrobe.  In hind sight, I could have done a lot more fashionwise with the wardrobe that I already have.

That said, for spring I am trying to have a much better attitude.  My goal is to buy a few pieces and then re-purpose many of the spring clothes and essentials that I already have.  I have been collecting ideas that I want to share, and then I am going to share some of the ideas that I come up with to create these styles out of my own closet.

Here are some of the spring ideas that I found on pinterest:








No comments:

Post a Comment