Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Outfits for Spring- Week 1

Week 1:  Epic Fail!
Last week I talked (in this post) about creating some fashionable spring teaching outfits without buying a ton of new clothes.  Lucky for me, I got some hand-me-downs from my sister last week that gave me a good attitude about starting to post some outfits that I put together out of my own closet.
Looking at my first attempt in these pictures, I am not thrilled.  However, I wanted to post them any way so that I can (hopefully) show some progress with wardrobe selections this spring.  I thought that the bright green shirt, fun bracelet and sling back heels would make this suit look more fun, and also appropriate for spring.  However, it still looks really stuffy to me in the pictures  I'm thinking from now on, I will break up the suit and only wear the skirt or the jacket.  What are your thoughts?  I would love some feedback!  Also, pardon the creepy background (I forgot to take a picture at home and remembered during my planning time.  I promise there was no one in there!).


Suit:  Hand-me-down (from Macy's, I believe)
Shirt:  Banana Republic
Shoes:  Steve Madden
Watch:  Bulova
Bracelet:  Stella and Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment